Monday, December 26, 2005

I updated the "About" link on the sidebar. It now features instructions on how to hire me for mercenary work.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Get any good gifts? Good GAMES? :)

My family doesn't celebrate Christmas, so I just ordered a Warcraft 3 Battlechest for myself. Long time video game ally, Dogar, also purchased the game. So if you'd like to join us for some Warcraft 3 play, send me an IM and we'll play! I can't wait to see 6 vs 6 battles.

Warcraft 3 must be a great game. It's quite old (4-5 years?) and still fetches $30-40 at retail. Yowza.

------

Today's High Score: Justin Burnett's "The Maze" for the film Dungeons and Dragons. While the movie was pretty craptacular, the music was pretty good. I love this track. It plays as the Rogue protagonist of the film maneuvers through a trap-filled maze. This track would go great with any fantasy game. It's got 'heroic adventure' written all over it :-P

1 comment:

black magic love spells said...

Very cool blog. It's hard to find decent blogs with good content today, but yours was enjoyable for me to read. Thanks!

**Cassie**
My witch craft love spells site.