Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Midterms! ACK!

Not much new to report. Still an unemployed mercenary. Guess people just don't need much killin' to be done these days. Shame.

This month is full of games... crazy amounts of games. Just got Onimusha 4 for the PS2. The 2 player co-op mode is great fun, though the camera can be troublesome. Metal Gear 3 Subsistence, with online play, comes out this week. IGN gave it a 9.8. Then there's Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. If it's good, I may have to upgrade to a GeForce 6600 GT. Maybe I can "snipe" it off Ebay using this Auction Sentry program I just found out about.

I've also been watching a lot of Naruto episodes. I'm far too old to be watching such shows, but the drama and action of the show is really well done. It's a helluva lot better than what passes for entertainment in last night's episode of 24, anyway. Ugh.

No comments: